A stylish mix of medieval design and modern elements, this Byzantine-inspired necklace is an elegant piece that will work in the office or at the weekend parties. This clever combination of metallic links is certainly eye-catching, sure to gain admiring glances and complimentary comments.
This chunky two tone necklace has been crafted with a variety of metals to match every outfit in your wardrobe. The rings have been given a flat edge, which gives the metal a mirrored finish. This surface reflects the light, so that you shine like the star you are everywhere you go.
• Size: The chain segments in this necklace are 3/8 inch in diameter and the accent rings are 1/2 inch across. The necklace is available in a variety of lengths.
• Weight: A 19 inch necklace weighs 2.4 ounces. Other lengths will vary in weight.
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
• Gold: I'm using yellow 14K gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns