A beautiful adaptation of a traditional pair of hoops, these earrings have been handcrafted using teal blue recycled glass, molded into a large open circle to make for a show-stopping effect. You can wear this minimalistic look with any outfit, dressing them up or down with little effort.
The lightweight peacock blue cultured sea glass circles sit at the base of a pair of 14k gold fill dangle findings, complete with Tahmi’s signature metal strap design. The texture on the 14K yellow gold fill straps creates an effect that sparkles in the sunlight, reflecting the light with style. The result is simple, glamourous, sleek and versatile.
•Size: Each drop earring is 1 1/2 inches long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 7/8 of an inch wide. The recycled translucent teal blue glass circle is 23mm.
•Weight: These hanging earrings are also light weight and comfortable, weighing just .09 of an ounce each - just a little more than the weight of a dime (.08 oz).
• Please Note: The circles are made from glass and should be treated carefully. Handling the earrings over a softer surface (like a folded towel) is recommended as the glass might not survive a drop onto a hard surface without breaking.
Nickel Free Materials
• Glass: In this design I'm using a matte recycled glass focal point. Matte recycled glass has more character than polished glass so some imperfections are to be expected. Each piece is unique!
• Gold: I'm using 14K yellow gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
• Ear Guards: If you ordered french hook earwires, they are sent with complementary soft plastic ear guards to provide extra assurance that your earrings will stay on.
Shipping and other FAQ
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Normally, I'll be able to make and ship your items within 1 - 3 business days after you place your order. If I expect that shipping will take longer, I will send an email with my best shipping date estimate.
If it's the wrong size, not to worry - mail it back and I'll be happy to resize the bracelet or necklace just for the cost of return shipping (which is normally $4).
Buying things sight unseen on the internet can be difficult. If you think it's not going to work out for you, please contact me within 14 days of receipt for return instructions. Items received back within 30 days of shipping, unworn and in their original packaging are eligible for a full refund.
Here is a link to my FAQ page, or you can ask me a question directly through my Contact Me page.