Wear your desire for calm and tranquility on your wrist with this irresistible wrap bracelet. The bold teal blue shade of the recycled cultured sea glass ring makes for the perfect piece of color therapy, bringing soothing tones to any outfit.
This clever bracelet has been crafted from 14k gold fill metal, with a tarnish-free, lightweight design that you will be able to wear forever. The wrap bracelet has been covered in soft, stylish rubber for comfort and is made up of two wings, which are incredibly easy to put on - ideal for when you are in a hurry!
• Size: Is a one size fits most. The bracelet has memory wire "wings" that adjust to your wrist size. The focal point of the bracelet is 1 3/4 inches long and 7/8 of an inch high. The teal blue glass circle is 23mm.
• Weight: This bracelet is also light weight and comfortable, weighing .19 ounces - just a little more than the weight of two dimes (.16 oz).
• Please Note: The circles are made from glass and should be treated carefully. Putting the bracelet on and off over a softer surface (like a folded towel) is recommended as the glass might not survive a drop onto a hard surface without breaking.
• Glass: In this design I'm using a matte recycled glass focal point. Matte recycled glass has more character than polished glass so some imperfections are to be expected. Each piece is unique!
• Gold: I'm using 14K yellow gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
Click HERE to learn more about why 14K gold fill is a great choice for jewelry you want to last!
• Bracelet "wings": These are rubber covered memory wire capped with 14K Vermeil (heavy gold plate over sterling silver) tips.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Here is a link to my FAQ page, or you can ask me a question directly through my Contact Me page.