Sitting at the base of a dainty chain, this lovely two tone pendant is subtle enough for everyday wear. The square edge on each interlocking ring gives this love knot a modern feel with a surprisingly sophisticated look.
The separate 14K yellow and Argentium sterling silver links are woven together by hand, making a pendant that is not only striking to look at, but fun to fidget with as well. It makes a great gift as well, appealing to any woman who likes minimalist or classic design in her jewelry.
• Size: Each pendant is 7/8 of an inch long and 5/8 of an inch wide.
• Weight: This pendant is also comfortable, weighing in at .13 of an ounce each - less than the weight of a nickel (.17 oz).
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
Click here to learn why Argentium is so much better than traditional sterling silver!
• Gold: I'm using yellow 14K gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
Click here to learn more about why 14K gold fill is a great choice for jewelry you want to last!
• Chain: Pendant comes with either an 18 or 20 inch, 2.2 mm drawn flat cable (paperclip style) chain in traditional .925 sterling silver.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Here is a link to my FAQ page, or you can ask me a question directly through my Contact Me page.