Sitting at the base of a dainty chain, this lovely Argentium sterling silver pendant is subtle enough for everyday wear. The square edge on each interlocking ring gives this love knot a modern feel with a surprisingly sophisticated look.
The separate sterling silver links are woven together by hand, making a pendant that is not only striking to look at, but fun to fidget with as well. It makes a great gift as well, appealing to any woman who likes minimalist or classic design in her jewelry.
• Size: Each pendant is 7/8 of an inch long and 5/8 of an inch wide.
• Weight: This pendant is also comfortable, weighing in at .13 of an ounce each - less than the weight of a nickel (.17 oz).
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
Click here to learn why Argentium is so much better than traditional sterling silver!
• Chain: Pendant comes with either an 18 or 20 inch, 2.2 mm drawn flat cable (paperclip style) chain in traditional .925 sterling silver.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Here is a link to my FAQ page, or you can ask me a question directly through my Contact Me page.