A stone of peace and tranquility, purple amethyst is said to help to bring calm and confidence to your day. According to ancient wisdom, you should reach for this pendant on days when stress can threatens to overwhelm in order to bring a sense of balance back to your mind and body.
Surrounded by flat metallic rings of Argentium sterling silver, the purple of the amethyst really pops in this design. The squared edges of the handcrafted rings create a mirrored effect, reflecting the light and drawing attention to your style. This pendant is a beautiful choice for your daily outfit and will quickly become one of your favorites to wear.
• Size: Each pendant is 3/4 of an inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 5/8 inch wide.
• Weight: This pendant is also comfortable to wear, weighing in at .09 of an ounce each - exactly the weight of a penny (.09 oz).
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
• Gemstone: The 8mm featured gemstones used in my jewelry are natural gemstones, so some small variations between them can occur.
• Chain: Pendant comes with either an 18 or 20 inch, 2.2 mm drawn flat cable (paperclip style) chain in traditional .925 sterling silver.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns