This intricate, tri color design looks quite simple from a distance. It is not until you get up close that you can see the true complexity behind the rings. The rings are a stunning mix of large and small, round and squared shapes. Some links have been polished to create a smooth, shiny surface, others have more modern, square edges with flat mirrored surfaces, while others have been textured to add even more visual interest. The open and lightweight necklace has been crafted by hand using Argentium sterling silver and 14K yellow and rose gold fill links.
This clever necklace can also be worn two ways, with the clasp either in the front or the back, making it a piece that works hard to complement every possible event. As a special bonus, if you also have the matching bracelet, you can extend the length of your necklace by hooking the two together for times when extra extravagance is required.
• Size: The necklace chain varies in width with both 7/16" and 1/2" links and is available in a variety of lengths.
• Weight: A 17 inch necklace weighs .8 ounces. Other lengths will vary in weight.
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
Click here to learn why Argentium is so much better than traditional sterling silver!
• Gold: I'm using both rose and yellow 14K gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
Click here to learn more about why 14K gold fill is a great choice for jewelry you want to last!
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Here is a link to my FAQ page, or you can ask me a question directly through my Contact Me page.