There is nothing boring about this minimalist design! Subtle yet stylish, these earrings make the perfect complement for any look. Incorporating a series of links in descending size, they have an interesting design that will ensure you never tire of wearing this pair of rose and yellow mixed gold drop earrings.
The gentle drop length means these earrings land at just the right distance from your earlobes. These lightweight charms have a slight mirrored effect, thanks to the flat edge that every ring features. Reflecting the light with every move of your head, this style will help to brighten up every day.
• Size: Each earring is 7/8 of an inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 1/2 inch wide.
• Weight: These earrings are also comfortable, weighing in at .07 of an ounce each - less than the weight of a dime (.08 oz).
• Gold: I'm using both yellow and rose 14K gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
Click here to learn more about why 14K gold fill is a great choice for jewelry you want to last!
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
• Ear Guards: If you ordered french hook earwires, they are sent with complementary soft plastic ear guards to provide extra assurance that your earrings will stay on.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Here is a link to my FAQ page, or you can ask me a question directly through my Contact Me page.