This chic pendant has been styled based on minimalist ideas, creating a piece that will become one of your go-to favorites. The recycled cultured sea glass ring adds a striking yet simple element to your outfit, and the trendy gold and black combination makes it a versatile piece fit for any occasion.
The beautiful princess-length chain falls down to a gold, tarnish-free strap that holds the eye-catching black cultured sea glass ring in place. This is an uplifting piece that will make you feel even better to know it is made from recycled glass materials, as I aim to work more sustainably.
• Clasp: Chains come standard with a spring ring clasp, or upgrade to an easy magnetic clasp for an extra $9.95.
• Size: Each pendant is 1 1/4 inches long and 7/8 of an inch wide. The recycled matte black glass circle is 23mm.
• Weight: This pendant is also light weight and comfortable, weighing .09 of an ounce - just a little more than the weight of a dime (.08 oz).
• Please Note: The circles are made from glass and should be treated carefully. Handling the earrings over a softer surface (like a folded towel) is recommended as the glass might not survive a drop onto a hard surface without breaking.
• Glass: In this design I'm using a matte recycled glass focal point. Matte recycled glass has more character than polished glass so some imperfections are to be expected. Each piece is unique!
• Gold: I'm using 14K yellow gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
• Chain:Necklace comes with a 2.2 mm flat cable chain in 14K yellow gold fill in the length of your choice.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns