The play between black and gold on these elegant earrings is utterly irresistible, making these the ones you will reach for every morning. The simple color palette is what makes these earrings so versatile, perfect for daily wear whatever your plans may be.
The black recycled cultured sea glass bead hangs from a trendy metallic strap made of hand textured 14K yellow gold fill, proving how attractive simple styling can be. The subtle texture on the flat sides of the strap make the piece sparkle in the light like it's faceted, making this a piece that is far more interesting than a first glance would have you believe. Incredibly lightweight and comfortable, these are a classic pair of earrings you'll be happy to add to your jewelry collection.
• Size: Each drop earring is 1 1/2 inches long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 1/4 of an inch wide. The recycled matte black glass ball is 8mm.
• Weight: These hanging earrings are also extremely light weight and comfortable, weighing just .07 of an ounce each - just a little less than the weight of a dime (.08 oz)!
• Glass: In this design I'm using a matte recycled glass focal point. Matte recycled glass has more character than polished glass so some imperfections are to be expected. Each piece is unique!
• Gold: I'm using 14K yellow gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
Click here to learn more about why 14K gold fill is a great choice for jewelry you want to last!
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
• Ear Guards: If you ordered french hook earwires, they are sent with complementary soft plastic ear guards to provide extra assurance that your earrings will stay on.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Here is a link to my FAQ page, or you can ask me a question directly through my Contact Me page.