This chic necklace has been styled based on minimalist principles, using recycled glass materials to help create a closed-loop system when it comes to making the things we love. The simple black cultured sea glass circle makes a striking feature against a white t-shirt or pretty blouse, while the 14k yellow gold fill straps holding the glass ring in place adds a subtle upscale edge.
These classic materials are easy to dress up or down, while the tarnish-resistant finish means you can wear this for many years to come and it will look just as good then as it does now.
• Clasp: Chains come standard with a spring ring clasp, or upgrade to an easy magnetic clasp for an extra $9.95.
• Size: Each focal point is 1 3/4 inches long and 7/8 of an inch high. The matte black glass circle is 23mm.
• Weight: This necklace is also light weight and comfortable, weighing .18 ounces - just a little more than the weight of two dimes (.16 oz).
• Please Note: The circles are made from glass and should be treated carefully. Handling the earrings over a softer surface (like a folded towel) is recommended as the glass might not survive a drop onto a hard surface without breaking.
• Glass: In this design I'm using a matte recycled glass focal point. Matte recycled glass has more character than polished glass so some imperfections are to be expected. Each piece is unique!
• Gold: I'm using 14K yellow gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
Click here to learn more about why 14K gold fill is a great choice for jewelry you want to last!
• Chain: Necklace comes with a 2.2 mm flat cable chain in 14K yellow gold fill in the length of your choice.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Here is a link to my FAQ page, or you can ask me a question directly through my Contact Me page.