The subtle translucent color of the dainty seafoam green recycled glass bead on these elegant earrings is utterly irresistible, making these the ones you will reach for every morning. The simple color palette is what makes these earrings so versatile, perfect for daily wear whatever your plans may be.
The14K yellow gold fill rings surrounding the green glass ball allow the translucent glass to really stand out. They have been given a flat edge to create a mirrored effect, helping to draw the eye to the pastel green accent color in such a way that your impeccable style can never be ignored.
• Size: Each earring is 1 inch inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 5/8 inch wide.
• Weight: These earrings are also comfortable, weighing in at .08 of an ounce each - exactly the weight of a dime (.08 oz).
Nickel Free Materials
• Glass: In this design I'm using a matte recycled glass focal point. Matte recycled glass has more character than polished glass so some imperfections are to be expected. Each piece is unique!
• Gold:I'm using 14K yellow gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
• Ear Guards:If you ordered french hook earwires, they are sent with complementary soft plastic ear guards to provide extra assurance that your earrings will stay on.
Shipping and other FAQ
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Normally, I'll be able to make and ship your items within 1 - 3 business days after you place your order. If I expect that shipping will take longer, I will send an email with my best shipping date estimate.
If it's the wrong size, not to worry - mail it back and I'll be happy to resize the bracelet or necklace just for the cost of return shipping (which is normally $4).
Buying things sight unseen on the internet can be difficult. If you think it's not going to work out for you, please contact me within 14 days of receipt for return instructions. Items received back within 30 days of shipping, unworn and in their original packaging are eligible for a full refund.
Here is a link to my FAQ page, or you can ask me a question directly through my Contact Me page.