This chic necklace has been styled based on minimalist principles, using recycled glass materials to help create a closed-loop system when it comes to making the things we love. The simple pale mint green cultured sea glass circle makes a striking feature against a white t-shirt or a pretty blouse, while the low tarnish Argentium Sterling Silver straps holding the seafoam glass ring in place adds a subtle upscale edge.
These classic materials are easy to dress up or down, while the tarnish-resistant finish means you can wear this for many years to come and it will look just as good then as it does now.
• Clasp: Chains come standard with a spring ring clasp, or upgrade to an easy magnetic clasp for an extra $9.95.
• Size: Each focal point is 1 3/4 inches long and 7/8 of an inch high. The translucent light green glass circle is 23mm.
• Weight: This necklace is also light weight and comfortable, weighing .18 ounces - just a little more than the weight of two dimes (.16 oz).
• Please Note: The circles are made from glass and should be treated carefully. Handling the earrings over a softer surface (like a folded towel) is recommended as the glass might not survive a drop onto a hard surface without breaking.
• Glass: In this design I'm using a matte recycled glass focal point. Matte recycled glass has more character than polished glass so some imperfections are to be expected. Each piece is unique!
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
• Chain: Pendant comes with either an 18 or 20 inch, 2.2 mm drawn flat cable (paperclip style) chain in traditional .925 sterling silver.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns