Carnelian is said to increase one's vitality and motivation, as well as stimulating creativity. I think everyone can agree though that these dainty two tone drop earrings will bring originality to your jewelry wardrobe! Perfect for everyday wear, paired rings of Argentium sterling silver and 14K yellow gold fill frame a genuine red and orange toned 8mm Carnelian gemstone.
These handcrafted metallic accents have a flat surface to create a mirrored surface that adds to the shine, producing sparkle with each movement of your head. Since each pair of earrings is handmade and uses natural products, each piece is slightly unique, adding interest and value to these earrings.
• Size: Each earring is 7/8 of an inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 5/8 inch wide.
• Weight: These earrings are also comfortable, weighing in at .09 of an ounce each - exactly the weight of a penny (.09 oz).
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
Click here to learn why Argentium is so much better than traditional sterling silver!
• Gold: I'm using yellow 14K gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
Click HERE to learn more about why 14K gold fill is a great choice for jewelry you want to last!
• Gemstone: The 8mm featured gemstones used in my jewelry are natural gemstones, so some small variations between them can occur.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
• Ear Guards: If you ordered french hook earwires, they are sent with complementary soft plastic ear guards to provide extra assurance that your earrings will stay on.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Here is a link to my FAQ page, or you can ask me a question directly through my Contact Me page.