Add some pizazz to your daily wardrobe with this intense combination of shiny silver, rose and yellow gold flat rings. Tahmi's incredible design takes an ordinary tri color chain necklace and transforms it into something truly amazing.
The Argentium sterling silver and 14K yellow and rose gold rings have been deliberately designed with flat edges, so that the light reflects back to your admirers from many different angles. This gives the appearance of sparkle, making for a show-stopping finish.
This clever necklace can also be worn two ways, with the clasp either in the front or the back, making it a piece that works hard to complement every possible event. As a special bonus, if you also have the matching bracelet, you can extend the length of your necklace by hooking the two together for times when extra extravagance is required.
• Size: The necklace chain is 1/4 inch in diameter (each ring is 7/16" of an inch across) and is available in a variety of lengths.
• Weight: A 17 inch necklace weighs 1.63 ounces. Other lengths will vary in weight.
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
Click here to learn why Argentium is so much better than traditional sterling silver!
• Gold: I'm using both rose and yellow 14K gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
Click here to learn more about why 14K gold fill is a great choice for jewelry you want to last!
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Here is a link to my FAQ page, or you can ask me a question directly through my Contact Me page.