The Byzantine era had a huge impact on art, fashion and design, and with this stunning linked bracelet, it is easy to see why. The longevity and timelessness of this ancient style is the inspiration behind this two tone chunky statement bracelet, with a few extra touches that make it unique and modern.
Each interwoven ring has been given a flat edge, creating a mirrored effect that the light bounces off of. The large accent rings are hollow, making for a lightweight, comfortable fit, while our signature spiral clasp ensures it is easy to put on and take off. This irresistible bracelet is the most amazing example of what happens when medieval and modern designs unite, creating a fantastic juxtaposition of style.
• Size: The chain segments in this bracelet are 3/8 inch in diameter and the accent rings are 1/2 inch across. The bracelet is available in a variety of lengths.
• Weight: An 8 inch bracelet weighs 1 ounce. Other lengths will vary in weight.
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
• Gold: I'm using yellow 14K gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns