It is easy to see why these earrings caught the eye of TV wardrobe designers. Featuring three metals in one love-knot design, these stunning pieces are complicated, yet striking - ideal for times of work and play!
Sure to become a staple in your jewelry box, these earrings have been hand-crafted from Argentium sterling silver and 14K yellow and rose gold. Each interlocking ring has a sharp, square edge that gives the earring a contemporary feel and adds to its uniqueness. Free from nickel and resistant to tarnishing, they are a classic pair of earrings that will perfectly finish any look.
• Size: Each earring is 1 inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 5/8 of an inch wide.
• Weight: These earrings are also comfortable, weighing in at .14 of an ounce each - less than the weight of a nickel (.17 oz).
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
Click here to learn why Argentium is so much better than traditional sterling silver!
• Gold: I'm using both yellow and rose 14K gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
Click here to learn more about why 14K gold fill is a great choice for jewelry you want to last!
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
• Ear Guards: If you ordered french hook earwires, they are sent with complementary soft plastic ear guards to provide extra assurance that your earrings will stay on.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Here is a link to my FAQ page, or you can ask me a question directly through my Contact Me page.