Sleek and sophisticated, these earrings in a yellow and rose gold mix are perfect for everyday wear. The square edge on each interlocking ring gives these knots a modern feel and a surprisingly sophisticated look, creating a striking mirrored effect that catches the surrounding colors and lights as you walk.
The separate 14K yellow gold fill and 14K rose gold fill links are woven together by hand, making a pair of earrings that are not only striking to look at, but fun to fidget with as well. They make a great gift too, appealing to any woman who likes minimalist or classic design in her jewelry.
• Size: Each earring is 1 inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 5/8 of an inch wide.
• Weight: These earrings are also comfortable, weighing in at .14 of an ounce each - less than the weight of a nickel (.17 oz).
• Gold: I'm using both yellow and rose 14K gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
• Ear Guards: If you ordered french hook earwires, they are sent with complementary soft plastic ear guards to provide extra assurance that your earrings will stay on.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns