It's easy to see why these earrings are a favorite of Hollywood wardrobe designers. Sleek and sophisticated, these make the perfect gold drop earrings for everyday wear. The square edge on each interlocking ring gives these knots a modern feel and a surprisingly sophisticated look, creating a striking mirrored effect that catches the surrounding colors and lights as you walk.
The separate 14K yellow gold-fill links are woven together by hand, making a pair of earrings that are not only striking to look at, but fun to fidget with as well. They make a great gift too, appealing to any woman who likes minimalist or classic design in her jewelry.
• Size: Each earring is 1 inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 5/8 of an inch wide.
• Weight: These earrings are also comfortable, weighing in at .14 of an ounce each - less than the weight of a nickel (.17 oz).
• Gold: I'm using 14K yellow gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
• Ear Guards: If you ordered french hook earwires, they are sent with complementary soft plastic ear guards to provide extra assurance that your earrings will stay on.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns