This dainty mix of both rose and yellow gold will add that extra something to everything in your wardrobe. Featuring the classic love knot design, they have been given a 21st-century upgrade using both 14K yellow and rose gold fill creating an aesthetic that is incredibly pleasing!
Lightweight and delicate, these nickel-free earrings sit just below the earlobe for a subtle yet sophisticated look. Crafted in an array of metallic shades, you can purchase a pair for every day of the week, ensuring you never get bored of this versatile design.
• Size: Each earring is 7/8 of an inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 1/2 wide.
• Weight: These earrings are also lightweight and comfortable, weighing just .09 of an ounce each - exactly the weight of a penny.
• Gold: I'm using both yellow and rose 14K gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
Click here to learn more about why 14K gold fill is a great choice for jewelry you want to last!
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
• Ear Guards: If you ordered french hook earwires, they are sent with complementary soft plastic ear guards to provide extra assurance that your earrings will stay on.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Here is a link to my FAQ page, or you can ask me a question directly through my Contact Me page.