It is easy to see why these earrings caught the eye of TV wardrobe designers. Featuring three metals in one love-knot design, these stunning pieces are complicated, yet striking - ideal for times of work and play!
Sure to become a staple in your jewelry box, these earrings have been hand-crafted from Argentium sterling silver and 14K yellow and rose gold. Each interlocking ring has a sharp, square edge that gives the earring a contemporary feel and adds to its uniqueness. Free from nickel and resistant to tarnishing, they are a classic pair of earrings that will perfectly finish any look.
• Size: Each earring is 1 inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 5/8 of an inch wide.
• Weight: These earrings are also comfortable, weighing in at .14 of an ounce each - less than the weight of a nickel (.17 oz).
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
• Gold: I'm using both yellow and rose 14K gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
• Ear Guards: If you ordered french hook earwires, they are sent with complementary soft plastic ear guards to provide extra assurance that your earrings will stay on.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns