Tiger’s Eye is one of the most stunning, unusual gemstones, said to bring inner strength, willpower and protection to the wearer. When you need a little boost of self-confidence these elegant earrings will provide the spiritual and aesthetic boost that you need.
The gorgeous autumnal colors create a striking look against the super shiny 14k gold fill rings that surround them. These hand-crafted metal shapes have been given a flat edge that enhances the reflection of the light to create a design that glimmers! This dainty, minimalistic design is one that complements every look, with the neutral colors and irresistible, unique patterns of the tigers’ eye gemstone.
• Size: Each earring is 7/8 of an inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 5/8 inch wide.
• Weight: These earrings are also comfortable, weighing in at .09 of an ounce each - exactly the weight of a penny (.09 oz).
• Gold: I'm using 14K yellow gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
Click here to learn more about why 14K gold fill is a great choice for jewelry you want to last!
• Gemstone: The 8mm featured gemstones used in my jewelry are natural gemstones, so some small variations between them can occur.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
• Ear Guards: If you ordered french hook earwires, they are sent with complementary soft plastic ear guards to provide extra assurance that your earrings will stay on.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Here is a link to my FAQ page, or you can ask me a question directly through my Contact Me page.