Said to be a wonderful stone for those with ambition and goals, these black onyx drop earrings will definitely make a statement. Perfect for everyday wear, this classic pairing of gold and black will provide a chic accent for your fashion while helping to clear your focus and ground your thoughts.
The 8mm black onyx is perfectly complemented by the surrounding reflective rings of 14K yellow gold fill. These metallic accents have a flat surface to create a mirrored surface that adds to the shine, producing sparkle with each movement of your head. Since each piece is handmade and uses natural products, they are all slightly unique, adding interest and value to these earrings.
• Size: Each earring is 7/8 of an inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 5/8 inch wide.
• Weight: These earrings are also comfortable, weighing in at .09 of an ounce each - exactly the weight of a penny (.09 oz).
• Gold: I'm using 14K yellow gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
Click here to learn more about why 14K gold fill is a great choice for jewelry you want to last!
• Gemstone: The 8mm featured gemstones used in my jewelry are natural gemstones, so some small variations between them can occur.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
• Ear Guards: If you ordered french hook earwires, they are sent with complementary soft plastic ear guards to provide extra assurance that your earrings will stay on.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Here is a link to my FAQ page, or you can ask me a question directly through my Contact Me page.