Throughout the centuries, Blue Lapis Lazuli has been revered for more than just its striking, vivid hue. It is thought to be a symbol of royalty and power, while also helping the wearer find wisdom and truth in all situations. This design places all those good vibes right at home, next to your heart at the base of this princess-length chain.
The mirrored surface of the 14K yellow gold rings really makes the bright blue of the pop. Between the handcrafted rings and the bold blue of the natural 8mm lapis, this design looks just as good with a casual day look as it does when you are dressing up for a night on the town.
• Size: The pendant is 3/4 of an inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 5/8 inch wide.
• Weight: The pendant is also comfortable for all day wear, weighing in at .09 of an ounce - exactly the weight of a penny (.09 oz).
• Gold: I'm using 14K yellow gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
• Gemstone: The 8mm featured gemstones used in my jewelry are natural gemstones, so some small variations between them can occur.
• Chain: Necklace comes with a 2.2 mm flat cable chain in 14K yellow gold fill in the length of your choice.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns