The subtle translucent color of the pale powder blue recycled glass bead on these elegant earrings is utterly irresistible, making these the ones you will reach for every morning. The simple color palette is what makes these earrings so versatile, perfect for daily wear whatever your plans may be.
The Argentium sterling silver rings surrounding the glass ball allow the translucent glass to really stand out. They have been given a flat edge to create a mirrored effect, helping to draw the eye to the pastel blue accent color in such a way that your impeccable style can never be ignored.
• Size: Each earring is 1 inch inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 5/8 inch wide.
• Weight: These earrings are also comfortable, weighing in at .08 of an ounce each - exactly the weight of a dime (.08 oz).
• Glass: In this design I'm using a matte recycled glass focal point. Matte recycled glass has more character than polished glass so some imperfections are to be expected. Each piece is unique!
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
• Ear Guards: If you ordered french hook earwires, they are sent with complementary soft plastic ear guards to provide extra assurance that your earrings will stay on.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns