Hang a piece of the ancient world from your ears with these simply amazing gemstones. Featuring an 8mm natural royal blue lapis lazuli stone, this set is said to be symbolic of a higher celestial power. According to old beliefs, they will give you a connection to a greater wisdom and truth, while at the same time lighting up your entire outfit with their vivid blue color.
The Argentium sterling silver rings surrounding the gem allow the lapis to really stand out. The rings have been given a flat edge to create a mirrored effect, helping to draw the eye to these lovely round pieces of lapis lazuli so that your impeccable style can never be ignored.
• Earring Size: Each earring is 7/8 of an inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 5/8 inch wide.
• Pendant Size: Each pendant is 3/4 of an inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 5/8 inch wide.
• Earring Weight: These earrings are also comfortable, weighing in at .09 of an ounce each - exactly the weight of a penny (.09 oz).
• Pendant Weight: This pendant is also comfortable for all day wear, weighing in at .09 of an ounce each - exactly the weight of a penny (.09 oz).
Nickel Free Materials
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
• Gemstone: The 8mm featured gemstones used in my jewelry are natural gemstones, so some small variations between them can occur.
• Chain: Pendant comes with either an 18 or 20 inch, 2.2 mm drawn flat cable (paperclip style) chain in traditional .925 sterling silver.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
• Ear Guards: If you ordered french hook earwires, they are sent with complementary soft plastic ear guards to provide extra assurance that your earrings will stay on.
Shipping and other FAQ
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Normally, I'll be able to make and ship your items within 1 - 3 business days after you place your order. If I expect that shipping will take longer, I will send an email with my best shipping date estimate.
If it's the wrong size, not to worry - mail it back and I'll be happy to resize the bracelet or necklace just for the cost of return shipping (which is normally $4).
Buying things sight unseen on the internet can be difficult. If you think it's not going to work out for you, please contact me within 14 days of receipt for return instructions. Items received back within 30 days of shipping, unworn and in their original packaging are eligible for a full refund.
Here is a link to my FAQ page, or you can ask me a question directly through my Contact Me page.