Intrinsically interlinked, the tri color rings that make up each piece in this stunning gift set have been carefully crafted into a traditional love knot design. Simple and sophisticated, this style has a long and lovely history behind it, thought to be a sign of everlasting love in many different cultures around the world.
The smooth, shiny surfaces of the 14K yellow and rose gold fill and Argentium sterling silver make for the perfect modern look that will effortlessly traverse the seasons and complement any outfit. They have been made to last, with a timeless design that is perfect for the busy woman-about-town.
•Size: Each earring is 7/8 of an inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 1/2 wide, and each pendant is 5/8 of an inch long and 1/2 wide.
•Weight: Each earring and pendant are also lightweight and comfortable, weighing just .09 of an ounce each - exactly the weight of a penny.
Nickel Free Materials
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
• Gold: I'm using both yellow and rose 14K gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
• Chain: Pendant comes with either an 18 or 20 inch, 2.2 mm drawn flat cable (paperclip style) chain in traditional .925 sterling silver.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
• Ear Guards: If you ordered french hook earwires, they are sent with complementary soft plastic ear guards to provide extra assurance that your earrings will stay on.
Shipping and other FAQ
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Normally, I'll be able to make and ship your items within 1 - 3 business days after you place your order. If I expect that shipping will take longer, I will send an email with my best shipping date estimate.
If it's the wrong size, not to worry - mail it back and I'll be happy to resize the bracelet or necklace just for the cost of return shipping (which is normally $4).
Buying things sight unseen on the internet can be difficult. If you think it's not going to work out for you, please contact me within 14 days of receipt for return instructions. Items received back within 30 days of shipping, unworn and in their original packaging are eligible for a full refund.
Here is a link to my FAQ page, or you can ask me a question directly through my Contact Me page.