Aventurine is said to increase wealth and prosperity - and this dainty two tone pendant necklace will definitely bring an abundance of options to your jewelry wardrobe! Perfect for everyday wear, paired rings of Argentium sterling silver and 14K yellow gold fill frame a light, jade green colored 8mm Aventurine gemstone.
These handcrafted metallic accents have a flat surface to create a mirrored surface that adds to the shine, producing sparkle with each movement of your head. Since each pendant is handmade and uses natural products, each piece is slightly unique, adding interest and value to every greenstone necklace.
• Size: Each pendant is 3/4 of an inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 5/8 inch wide.
• Weight: This pendant is also comfortable for all day wear, weighing in at .09 of an ounce each - exactly the weight of a penny (.09 oz).
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
• Gold: I'm using yellow 14K gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
• Gemstone: The 8mm featured gemstones used in my jewelry are natural gemstones, so some small variations between them can occur.
• Chain: Pendant comes with either an 18 or 20 inch, 2.2 mm drawn flat cable (paperclip style) chain in traditional .925 sterling silver.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns