The subtle translucent color of the pale powder blue recycled glass bead in this elegant pendant is utterly irresistible, making these the ones you will reach for every morning. The simple color palette is what makes this pendant so versatile, perfect for daily wear whatever your plans may be.
The mirrored surface of the 14K yellow gold rings really makes the light translucent blue of the glass ball pop. Between the handcrafted rings and the soft accent color of the recycled glass, this design looks just as good with a casual day look as it does when you are dressing up for a night on the town.
• Clasp: Chains come standard with a spring ring clasp, or upgrade to an easy magnetic clasp for an extra $9.95.
• Size: Each pendant is 7/8 of an inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 5/8 inch wide.
• Weight: This pendant is also comfortable for all day wear, weighing in at .07 of an ounce each - exactly the weight of a penny (.09 oz).
• Glass: In this design I'm using a matte recycled glass focal point. Matte recycled glass has more character than polished glass so some imperfections are to be expected. Each piece is unique!
• Gold: I'm using 14K yellow gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
• Chain:Necklace comes with a 2.2 mm flat cable chain in 14K yellow gold fill in the length of your choice.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns