The amethyst is said to be a stone of peace and calm, helping to bring a sense of harmony to your world. So if you have a crazy day ahead, just having these gorgeous gemstone earrings close to your mind could work to improve your mental clarity. Of course, it also helps that these silver earrings look good with every outfit. You'll quickly find that they will become your go-to accessories on the busiest of mornings.
Since the dark purple amethyst is a natural stone, it comes with its own markings, making each piece unique. The handcrafted metallic rings of Argentium sterling silver perfectly complement the stone, framing the amethyst as the center of attention as it swings from your ears.
• Size: Each earring is 7/8 of an inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 5/8 inch wide.
• Weight: These earrings are also comfortable, weighing in at .09 of an ounce each - exactly the weight of a penny (.09 oz).
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
Click here to learn why Argentium is so much better than traditional sterling silver!
• Gemstone: The 8mm featured gemstones used in my jewelry are natural gemstones, so some small variations between them can occur.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
• Ear Guards: If you ordered french hook earwires, they are sent with complementary soft plastic ear guards to provide extra assurance that your earrings will stay on.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Here is a link to my FAQ page, or you can ask me a question directly through my Contact Me page.