The traditional love knot pendant has long been considered a symbol of unwavering love and everlasting affection, with the interlocking links intended to represent an unbreakable bond. This stylish pendant is a sophisticated nod to the tradition of giving a love knot to your special someone (even if that special someone is yourself!), making it an ideal gift for Valentines or other special occasions.
Lightweight and delicate, this tri color pendant is smooth to the touch. Since all of the links are individually interwoven it also makes a great pendant to fidget with since all of the links automatically fold back into place once released.
• Size: Each pendant is 5/8 of an inch long and 1/2 wide.
• Weight: This pendant is also lightweight and comfortable, weighing just .09 of an ounce each - exactly the weight of a penny.
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
Click here to learn why Argentium is so much better than traditional sterling silver!
• Gold: I'm using both yellow and rose 14K gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
Click here to learn more about why 14K gold fill is a great choice for jewelry you want to last!
• Chain: Pendant comes with either an 18 or 20 inch, 2.2 mm drawn flat cable (paperclip style) chain in traditional .925 sterling silver.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Here is a link to my FAQ page, or you can ask me a question directly through my Contact Me page.