Throughout the centuries, Blue Lapis Lazuli has been revered for more than just its striking, vivid hue. It is thought to be a symbol of royalty and power, while also helping the wearer find wisdom and truth in all situations. This design places all those good vibes right at home, next to your heart at the base of this princess-length chain.
The mirrored surface of the .935 Argentium sterling silver rings really makes the bright blue of the pop. Between the handcrafted rings and the bold blue of the natural 8mm lapis, this design looks just as good with a casual day look as it does when you are dressing up for a night on the town.
• Size: Each pendant is 3/4 of an inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 5/8 inch wide.
• Weight: This pendant is also comfortable for all day wear, weighing in at .09 of an ounce each - exactly the weight of a penny (.09 oz).
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
Click here to learn why Argentium is so much better than traditional sterling silver!
• Gemstone: The 8mm featured gemstones used in my jewelry are natural gemstones, so some small variations between them can occur.
• Chain: Pendant comes with either an 18 or 20 inch, 2.2 mm drawn flat cable (paperclip style) chain in traditional .925 sterling silver.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns
Here is a link to my FAQ page, or you can ask me a question directly through my Contact Me page.