By taking recycled glass material and turning it into something amazing, Tahmi has created a stunning princess-length pendant sure to catch the eye! The pale powder blue shade makes for a striking finish to any outfit, whether you are set for a day in the office or a casual meeting with friends.
The mirrored surface of the .935 Argentium sterling silver rings really makes the translucent baby blue glass ball pop. Between the handcrafted rings and the recycled glass accent, this design looks just as good with a casual day look as it does when you are dressing up for a night on the town.
• Size: Each pendant is 7/8 of an inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 5/8 inch wide.
• Weight: This pendant is also comfortable for all day wear, weighing in at .07 of an ounce each - exactly the weight of a penny (.09 oz).
• Glass: In this design I'm using a matte recycled glass focal point. Matte recycled glass has more character than polished glass so some imperfections are to be expected. Each piece is unique!
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
• Chain: Pendant comes with either an 18 or 20 inch, 2.2 mm drawn flat cable (paperclip style) chain in traditional .925 sterling silver.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns