This dainty mix of silver and gold will add that extra something to everything in your wardrobe. Featuring the classic love knot design, they have been given a 21st-century upgrade using both Argentium sterling silver and 14K yellow gold fill creating an aesthetic that is incredibly pleasing!
Lightweight and delicate, these nickel-free earrings sit just below the earlobe for a subtle yet sophisticated look. Crafted in an array of metallic shades, you can purchase a pair for every day of the week, ensuring you never get bored of this versatile design.
• Size: Each earring is 7/8 of an inch long (measured from the ball on the earwire) and 1/2 wide.
• Weight: These earrings are also lightweight and comfortable, weighing just .09 of an ounce each - exactly the weight of a penny.
• Silver: Argentium Sterling Silver - this is the low tarnish sterling silver alloy made from 100% recycled silver. Traditional sterling silver is .925% silver, but Argentium sterling silver is .935%. That little bit of extra pure silver gives Argentium a brighter, whiter color making it look more like platinum.
• Gold: I'm using yellow 14K gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
• Ear Guards: If you ordered french hook earwires, they are sent with complementary soft plastic ear guards to provide extra assurance that your earrings will stay on.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns