When you are feeling blue, this pretty pendant is sure to cheer you up, using color therapy to make you feel calm, relaxed and at ease. The recycled pale powder blue cultured sea glass ring adds a bright but simple element to your outfit, in a lovely pastel shade that makes it a versatile piece for any occasion.
The beautiful princess-length chain falls down to a 14K yellow gold fill, tarnish-free strap that holds the eye-catching blue ring in place. This is an uplifting piece that will make you feel even better to know it is made from recycled glass materials, as I aim to work more sustainably.
• Clasp: Chains come standard with a spring ring clasp, or upgrade to an easy magnetic clasp for an extra $9.95.
• Size: Each pendant is 1 1/4 inches long and 7/8 of an inch wide. The translucent light blue glass circle is 23mm.
• Weight: This pendant is also light weight and comfortable, weighing .09 of an ounce - just a little more than the weight of a dime (.08 oz).
• Please Note: The circles are made from glass and should be treated carefully. Handling the earrings over a softer surface (like a folded towel) is recommended as the glass might not survive a drop onto a hard surface without breaking.
• Glass: In this design I'm using a matte recycled glass focal point. Matte recycled glass has more character than polished glass so some imperfections are to be expected. Each piece is unique!
• Gold: I'm using 14K yellow gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
• Chain:Necklace comes with a 2.2 mm flat cable chain in 14K yellow gold fill in the length of your choice.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns