By taking recycled glass material and turning it into something amazing, Tahmi has created a stunning princess-length pendant sure to catch the eye! The pale powder blue shade makes for a striking finish to any outfit, whether you are set for a day in the office or a casual meeting with friends.
The perfectly round pastel blue cultured sea glass ball dangles from a signature Tahmi 14k gold fill strap. The subtle texture on the flat sides of the strap make the piece sparkle like it's faceted, making this a piece that is far more interesting than a first glance would have you believe. The simple color palette is what makes this pendant so versatile, perfect for daily wear whatever your plans may be.
• Clasp: Chains come standard with a spring ring clasp, or upgrade to an easy magnetic clasp for an extra $9.95.
• Size: Each pendant is 1 1/2 inches long and 1/4 of an inch wide. The translucent light blue glass ball is 8mm.
• Weight: This pendant is also light weight and comfortable, weighing .07 of an ounce - just a little less than the weight of a dime (.08 oz).
• Glass: In this design I'm using a matte recycled glass focal point. Matte recycled glass has more character than polished glass so some imperfections are to be expected. Each piece is unique!
• Gold: I'm using 14K yellow gold fill in this design. If you melt it down, gold fill is 1/20th gold by weight. It wears and cares just like solid 14K, so it's a good compromise in quality and price between solid 14K gold and 14K gold plate. All my materials are nickel free so you can wear them with confidence!
• Chain:Necklace comes with a 2.2 mm flat cable chain in 14K yellow gold fill in the length of your choice.
• Packaging: Items are packaged with an anti-tarnish tab in a recycled paper gift box with anti-tarnish filler, which makes for easy gifting and storage.
Shipping, Exchanges and Returns